Graduate to better health care at BNHC!
At Pediatrics, We Are Growing, Growing, Strong!
The BNHC Pharmacy
delivers! Visit us today!
What’s New at BNHC!
- Health care providers, have we got a job for you!Picture this: A supportive, energetic and progressive staff. A five story, state-of-the-art clinic. And a city and community that not just embraces what you do, but shows their heartfelt appreciation daily. If that sounds good, then we have a position for you! We’re looking for adult primary care providers, a…
- For these patients, the ER can wait!A new group at BNHC wants to keep you healthy and out of the hospital. The patient-centered group, led by BNHC’s Dr. Nikhil Gohokar, meets weekly and focuses on helping patients tend to their health care needs without having to visit the area’s overcrowded emergency rooms. Called “The ER Can…
- Reasons to smile: Our infant dental screeningsOur dentist can give your child a checkup — at Pediatrics! Your child can now receive a screening from a BNHC dentist during your next appointment in Pediatrics. Dentist Magda Gaul and Dental Assistant Myguerlande Normil conduct the free screenings for children 6 months to 3-year-olds two days a week…
Team BNHC Needs You!
BNHC is one of the fastest growing and most progressive health centers in the state, and needs talented people like you! We offer competitive pay, an upbeat and supportive work environment, bonuses for some positions and great benefits. Check out these featured jobs and find more on our Job Listings page — and join Team BNHC today!
- Certified Nurse-MidwifeOur team of Certified Nurse-Midwives provide compassionate and comprehensive care of adolescent and adult women in reproductive health, focusing on…
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner/Certified Nurse MidwifeProvides comprehensive care of adolescent and adult women in the area of reproductive health, focusing on pregnancy, childbirth, the postpartum…
- Pediatric Care Management Patient NavigatorAs an integral member of the Pediatric Care Management Team, you will have the opportunity to make a impact on…
Your direct line to your doctor & your health care is here — with MyChart!
You can now make appointments, reach your health care team, request refills, get your medical records and do much more with the easy-to-use MyChart Patient Portal. Take control of your health care — sign up and start using MyChart today!
How to reach us
We’re here for you! You can us reach us by phone or online. Find all the numbers, direct lines and information you need right here:
Get your prescriptions delivered to your home, for free, with the BNHC Pharmacy
That’s right! The BNHC Pharmacy offers free home delivery of prescriptions for both patients and the public, and now delivers to Abington, Brockton, Easton, Randolph and Stoughton. Our delivery team members, including Greg Blain (in photo), are professional, prompt, courteous, and accommodating, and will deliver your order right to your door. Talk to your provider or pharmacist about home delivery today!
It’s time to renew MassHealth!
All MassHealth members will need to renew their health coverage, now that continuous coverage during the pandemic has ended! These renewals will take place now through April 2024. Don’t delay. Renew today! Find the information you need and links to the MassHealth site on our Insurance page!
Where to find emergency and other health services in Brockton
With Brockton Hospital closed, there are still several places to find the services it provided. Always call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room for life-threatening issues.
- For emergency services, you can use the Emergency Room at Good Samaritan Medical Center, 235 N. Pearl St., Brockton, which is open 24/7. Call the ER at (508) 427-3075.
- For walk-in urgent care, Brockton Hospital has opened offices at 650 Centre St. and 110 Liberty St., Brockton. Call (508) 941-7100.
- For urgent, non-life-threatening issues, BNHC is reachable 24/7 at (508) 559-6699.
BNHC Making News
BNHC has been featured on the TODAY Show, national news sites, USA Today and in dozens of local television and newspaper stories. Here are some recent ones, as well as other news from BNHC!
- ‘Prayers answered’ for BNHC staff in loan programFrom The Enterprise: Growing up, Kara Powell played organ at Central United Methodist. After earning her associate’s degree in nursing from Massasoit Community College, she worked with the homeless, who rely on services offered at the church. On Aug. 21, Powell…
- Our newest medical assistants come from — BNHC!It took them 483 hours of online learning, 100 hours of an externship and 40 hours of lab work, but five members of Team BNHC have earned their Medical Assistant certificates after completing a special program provided by the health…
- Governor thanks BNHC for stepping up in wake of hospital fireFrom NBC Boston: BNHC, city band together to provide care after hospital closure Governor Maura Healey, Lt. Gov. Kim Driscoll and Health and Human Services Secretary Kate Walsh visited Brockton Neighborhood Health Center on March 2 to thank the staff…
Mobile Medical Services
At BNHC, no one will ever be denied access to services due to an inability to pay.
There are discounts available based on family size and income.
Read all of your Patient Rights at BNHC.