Are You Scheduled For A Telehealth Visit?
Here’s how to be prepared when the doctor is ready to call you.
Before the Call
- Check with BNHC on the type of call (video or voice)
- Charge device
- Let us know if you will need an interpreter
- Write down all of your symptoms (take your temperature, etc.)
- Write down your questions and concerns
- Gather all of your medications
During the Call
- Be sure you’re in a quiet spot, and speak slowly, clearly
- Be open, honest with symptoms, concerns
- Take notes, or have a family member do so
- Ask your provider or interpreter for clarification
- Plan a followup call, or call us back at (508) 559-6699