It’s Time to Renew Your MassHealth Insurance!
All MassHealth members will need to renew health coverage, now that continuous coverage during the pandemic has ended. Here’s what you need to do:
- Update your contact information (address and phone number) with MassHealth as soon as possible and report any household changes at MassHealth or by calling (800) 841-2900.
- Watch for instructions in the mail or online on your Renewal, including your Renewal Date.
- You will receive a blue Renewal envelope in the mail from MassHealth, unless you chose paperless.
- If you opted for paperless, you will receive an electronic notice via text or email, or you can log into your account at MassHealth.
- Follow the instructions for your Renewal and make sure to complete and submit any requested information as soon as possible. The MassHealth web site is: www.mahix.org.
- For assistance, you can visit the lobby of BNHC at 63 Main St. during regular business hours, or email our insurance experts at IntakeDept@bnhc.org.
Fees Based on Ability to Pay
- The Brockton Neighborhood Health Center serves all patients regardless of their inability to pay. Patients may be eligible for a sliding fee discount or Free Care for essential services depending upon their family size and income. See one of our staff in the Intake Department to discuss the required documents and the application process required for determining eligibility. We welcome patients without health insurance.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT INSURANCE, OR YOUR UPCOMING APPOINTMENT, PLEASE EMAIL OUR INTAKE PROFESSIONALS AT: IntakeDept@BNHC.org.
We Are Providers Of:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/HMO
- Blue BMC Healthnet
- CeltiCare Health Plans of Massachusetts
- Children’s Medical Security Plan
- Commonwealth Care Products
- First Health
- Health Safety Net
- Healthy Start
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mass Health
- Medicare (Eligible Seniors may not have to pay the 20% Medicare co-pay)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Senior Whole Health
- Dental Blue
- Doral CCHIP
- Doral MassHealth
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Mass Behavioral Health Partnership (MBHP)
- United Behavioral Health
- Value Options
We Accept All Commercial Insurance. Patients may be subject to out of network deductibles.